FERRETING

The lovely looked after the ferrets whilst Chris and I were in Singapore. The one (and very large) downside with having pets is figuring out what to do with them when you’re away. It’s a mega hassle, to be frank. The things we do for the things we love, eh? ;) My only main concern is that they cause people grief, ‘cos they really are naughty ‘lil things! Inquisitive and mischievious, they need constant attention when they’re running around the house, and it’s best to have everything off the ground that they can reach and dig into. Fortunately, they’re only awake a couple of hours a day, so the rest of the time are sleeping in their cage and thus helping all of us retain our sanity ;) But she took some adorable photos of the fuzzies, at ground level, which make them look different!

Star is not a morning ferret

Ready for her glamour shot

More like a swimming pool than a waterbowl!

“Whhhhaarrrgggghh! Put me down!”

Getting up to no good…

Simultaneous ferreting

“Wachoo lookin’ at?”

(Visited 1 times in total, 1 visits today)

32 responses to FERRETING:

1. AWE!!! So cute. I was going to ask you what happens to your babies when you move to Singapore! :-)

• beverly says:

Ahhh’s in a few years to come so we haven’t even thought that far, chances are they probably won’t live that long as they’re middle-aged now as it is! :X

2. rollagirl9 says:

They were hilarious. Entertaining, manic, insane and adorable :)

3. luvluvg says:

Aw, they’re so cute! I’d love to have ferrets again – haven’t had any since my middle school days.

4. I love the one of them both in the potplant!

5. AWE!!! So cute. I was going to ask you what happens to your babies when you move to Singapore! :-)

• beverly says:

6. rollagirl9 says:

They were hilarious. Entertaining, manic, insane and adorable :)

7. luvluvg says:

8. the fourth pic is HILARIOUS! That might be a lolpicture someday!

9. I love the one of them both in the potplant!

10. koffiekitten says:

they are really cute!

11. the fourth pic is HILARIOUS! That might be a lolpicture someday!

12. koffiekitten says:

they are really cute!

13. ohh.. where are they going once you move to shanghai?? Poor babies!!

14. ohh.. where are they going once you move to shanghai?? Poor babies!!